Okay, so last week I posted that I had been nominated for the Liebster Award. Thanks again to the awesome katliterary and Browsing Bookshelves for the nomination! Now I’ve finally got around to posting my own nominations. These are fellow bloggers who deserve credit and recognition through the Liebster award. These are blogs that I find I read frequently, or that I have a particular fondness for. If you receive my nomination and you don’t want to participate, that’s cool! :)
Here are my nominations:
I’ve become particularly fond of John and his blog. While he does read and review books, I particularly love his posts about writing and the occasional bumps along the road. I’ve never thought so much about the writing process before! Engaging and thoughtful posts, plus a huge amount of feedback in the comments – so much goodness!
I had the delight of attending library school with Sam, who runs z682. This delightful blog covers her adventures as a new librarian. While I love reading about all the different activities that she creates for her library, she also posts really interesting discussions about events happening in the library and publishing worlds.
I originally stumbled across Victoria Sawyer’s blog when I read her self-published book, Angst. The blog does promote the book, but Victoria also posts other lovely musings about writing, mental health, blog tours and whatever else she’s feeling. There’s something about Victoria’s writing that I’m attracted to, and I always end up wandering back to find out what else she’s up to.
Jodie’s an aspiring YA Author, and although I’m a new follower to her blog, I’m already a big fan. Her posts ask really thoughtful questions about reading and writing, and are always super fun with gifs and pictures. She also has really interesting tips for new writers that she likes to share. I can’t wait to see what else she posts!
I was immediately attracted to this blog by the HP quote in the title, and I liked what I found! A really active blog that is all about books book books! In addition to book reviews, Emily also participates in Top Ten Tuesdays, Waiting on Wednesdays, Week in Review, etc, filling in all the other aspects about book blogging that I don’t get enough of. Plus Emily always makes me smile!
And the questions:
1. What’s your favourite topic to blog about? Why?
2. If you could sit down and have a conversation with any author, who would it be?
3. What’s your favourite book cover?
4. If you could visit any fictional land/place, where would it be and why?
5. If you could change the ending to any book or series, which one would you change?
6. What’s your favourite book to film adaptation?
7. Hardcover, paperback, or Ebook?
8. What book have you re-read the most times?
9. What’s your favourite place to go to read or write?
10. What are the 5 items you never leave home without?
11. Does a certain song ever make you think of a particular book? (List the song and book! :D)